Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Stratton joins friend in Kansas City

     Usually, I wouldn't write about a Chris Stratton deal, but seeing as how he just won the World Series, we'll give it a shot.
    I got my MLB email of the day, and it told me that Chris Stratton finished a deal with the Royals, along with Seth Lugo. I'm not really sure why all these players are joining the second worst team in baseball, but 'to each his own.' (Please do not listen to that advice. It is actually rotten). 
    Anyway, my theory is that Chris Stratton became such good friends with Will Smith, you know, hanging out in the bullpen all game, playing Immaculate Grid together and such; that he couldn't be away from his buddy. I have no clue as to why Seth Lugo joined the bandwagon. Probably because he's not landing on a team much worse than the Mets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoshinobu Yamamoto is officially a Major Leaguer. But guess with who?

 In my daily dose of MLB, I learned that Yoshibobu Yamamoto signed a 12-year $325,000,000 contract. Guess with who. You guessed it-the Dodge...