Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Pack Your Bags Sonny Gray

  Yes, MLB has left out quite the transaction because of all the foreign stuff. Sonny Gray has left the Twins and is now a member of the St. Louis Cardinals!
    Gray finished second in Cy Youg Award voting this past season (if you are interested on what I thought about that, see https://talkinprobaseball.blogspot.com/2023/11/commentary-on-cy-young-awards.html). He was also the ace of my championship winning fantasy team.
    Anyway, I don't know many details other than Sonny Gray's moving to Missouri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoshinobu Yamamoto is officially a Major Leaguer. But guess with who?

 In my daily dose of MLB, I learned that Yoshibobu Yamamoto signed a 12-year $325,000,000 contract. Guess with who. You guessed it-the Dodge...