Saturday, December 9, 2023

News on Ohtani!

  Since Bryce Harper and the Army of Mercker Robots is a baseball news blog, I gotta tell you if Shohei Ohtani signs with somebody, right? Well, unfortunately that time has come. Yes, Ohtani is a Dodger. He reportedly signed the biggest contract in sports history, gaining $700,000,000 in a 10-year deal. 

Wow. 

I can't say I'm surprised, however, because when I was asked by a DBU player who I thought Ohtani was going to, one of my predictions was in fact the Dodgers. Though not my favorite team, it was a clutch pickup, so I've got to give them credit for that. I wonder how Ohtani looks in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoshinobu Yamamoto is officially a Major Leaguer. But guess with who?

 In my daily dose of MLB, I learned that Yoshibobu Yamamoto signed a 12-year $325,000,000 contract. Guess with who. You guessed it-the Dodge...